New Tailor Form

Well, my duct tape one finally bit the big one. I had it precariously balanced on a pole and had little to NO re-enforcement, and I put too many heavy clothes on it, so it collapsed in on itself.
Granted, at this point, due to being stored close to the window and all the temperature/humidity variations it was exposed to, it had pretty much become a nightmare looking thing. Almost entirely my bad. Alright! all my bad.
So, after watching an old tutorial on Threadbanger, I decided to just break down and build a new one.
It's a lot stronger, more accurate and was half the mess of the last one, not to mention $5 to make for the supplies. I ended up having to hunt for the supplies all over the city, and ended up finding them in the one store I knew I should have started in. So much for second guessing myself.

This was taken with my new camera by the way, which I'm still learning the ins and outs of it.
Overall, I'm VERY impressed with it and look forward to costume design/t-shirt airbrushing on it. I even debated covering it with a sheet of plastic and using it as another form that I can use specifically for t-shirts....more to come on that.